Creamy, rich peanut butter ice cream, studded with pecans and dark chocolate chips, makes the perfect dessert. Even better? This No Churn Peanut Butter Pecan Chip Ice Cream requires no ice cream maker, so anyone can make this at home!
This post contains affiliate links. If you were to make a purchase through one, I would receive a small commission. Thanks for your support of The Speckled Palate!
Yes. You read that right.
Lady Baby is teething. She’s such a trooper and is powering through… but because of this, we’ve had some late nights recently. Which means I haven’t had much time to think about anything other than baby business.
So while she naps, I’m writing up this post because, well, I want to share it with y’all before October hits.
I’ve got big plans for us for the month of October. Namely, lots of wonderful pumpkin-related and other fall confections. Since, you know, autumn should finally descend upon North Texas sometime during the month.
But before we dive into that, I think we could all use some ice cream.
In fact, I think my daughter could use some ice cream, too. Unfortunately for her, we’ve yet to introduce her to peanut butter. Or chocolate. Or pecans. Or dairy products. Or sugar. So this might not go over so well.
That being said, I’m fairly positive ice cream would help her gums feel a little more tolerable. However, I’m also fairly positive the soothing qualities of this dessert would be outweighed by the tummyache she’d get after consuming it.
So our sweet Lady Baby shall stick to her teething icy toys while we enjoy this ice cream.
In fact, we devoured this ice cream in a matter of days. It taste like a cross between a Butterfinger bar and a Snickers Ice Cream Bar. No joke.
Aaaaaaaaaand it doesn’t require an ice cream machine to make!
I learned about no churn ice creams from Beth and Madison during Ice Cream Sundae Week earlier this summer, and it’s BRILLIANT, so I had to try my hand at it before it got too cold for me to truly enjoy all the ice cream goodness.
This recipe requires little hands on time. It freezes up well. You can add whatever kind of ingredients you’d like. And the final result is dreamy!
Essentials for No Churn Peanut Butter Pecan Chip Ice Cream
Get the look!
Sound like something you want to try?
Scroll down to learn how I made this No Churn Peanut Butter Pecan Chip Ice Cream…
No Churn Peanut Butter Pecan Chip Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 oz . can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, pour in the heavy whipping cream.
- Using a hand (or stand) mixer, whip the cream slowly at first, then increase the speed until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk with the peanut butter, stirring until smooth.
- Fold the sweetened condensed milk/peanut butter into the whipped cream.
- Freeze in a loaf pan for 1 1/2 hours. Remove from the freezer and fold in the chocolate and pecans.
- Place the loaf pan back in the freezer, freezing for at least a few more hours or overnight.
- Scoop with a warm ice cream scooper, and serve immediately with more pecans and chocolate!
Recipe NotesPlease note that the total time does NOT include the freeze time. It includes hands-on time only.
Have you ever made no churn ice cream?
This post, which is going live waaaaaaaaaaaay late in the day, is brought to y’all via Zombie Mom Brain.