Once known around these parts as Christmas Cookie Week, The Sweetest Season Cookie Exchange is The Speckled Palate and Feast + West‘s yearly celebration of sugar, butter and cookies.
More cookie recipes:
Curious what this blogger collaboration has looked like in previous years and the recipes we’ve made and shared for it?
Here’s a look back at all our posts for the collab:
- 2011: Introducing Christmas Cookie Week!
- 2012: Christmas Cookie Week 2012 Date Announcement | Christmas Cookie Week 2012 Roundup
- 2013: Christmas Cookie Week 2013 is HERE! | TSP Christmas Cookie Week 2013 Roundup!
- 2014: Christmas Cookie Week Date Announcement | It’s Finally Here! | Final Cookie Round-Up
- 2015: The Sweetest Season’s Sweetest Cookie Giveaway 2015 | 70+ Holiday Cookies To Bake This Season
- 2016: 42 Cookies for Santa (The Sweetest Season Cookie Exchange Round-Up!) | 40+ Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 2017: 39 Cookies for Santa
- 2018: 41 Holiday Cookie Recipes You’ve Gotta Bake This December
- 2019: 28 Holiday Cookies to Bake This Year
- 2021: 43 Cookies to Bake This December (The Sweetest Season 2021 Great Cookie Round-Up)
- 2022: The Sweetest Season 2022 Great Cookie Round-Up
More cookie resources for home bakers:
If you’re a home baker who would like to bake more cookies, I applaud you!
Here are a few more cookie resources for you to check out:
- How to Host a Cookie Swap Party
- How to Host a Cookie Decorating Party
- The 10 Best Baking Tools for Cookies
- How to Freeze Cookie Dough
Information for Bloggers
What is The Sweetest Season Cookie Exchange?
A yearly celebration of sugar and butter. A gathering of Internet friends around a virtual cookie table. A way to make new friends, share new recipes and prepare for the upcoming holiday baking season. (Because we all know that’s TOTALLY a thing!)
If you’re interested, fill out this form so we can keep you informed in 2023 for our exchange.
When is The Sweetest Season Cookie Exchange?
2023’s cookie exchange will be held from Monday, December 4 through Friday, December 8, 2023. You can share as many or few cookie recipes in those days as your heart desires. During the week, Susannah and I will keep a running list of the recipes shared. And then once the week is over, we will post a round-up of all the fabulous recipes.
What do I have to do for The Sweetest Season Cookie Exchange?
Bake some cookies, take some pretty photos of them and share them at your blog. When you’ve posted the recipe during The Sweetest Season Cookie Exchange, fill out this form with your post information so I can add it to the running list of posts, as well as include it in a round-up post, which will be shared the week after the exchange.
When you share your recipes on social media channels, tag them with #sweetestseasoncookies so we can all follow along!
Who can participate in The Sweetest Season Cookie Exchange?
Anyone who has a blog can participate. Heck, even if you don’t have a food blog, you can participate… though it might be a little challenging to share your recipes and images if you don’t have a blog to share it on.