Get in the holiday spirit by making this homemade Candy Cane Vodka. It’s easier than you think! Candy canes dissolve in a jar of vodka to create this simple infused alcohol. Mix Candy Cane Vodka into seasonal mixed drinks at holiday parties or add a shot to your hot chocolate for even more festive flavor. This infused alcohol creates so many unique cocktails for the season and is sure to add good cheer when shared with friends and family!
It’s a Monday after the long Thanksgiving holiday, and I don’t know about y’all, but this week is gonna be all about rebooting, not indulging so much and copious amounts of salad.
But before we get into all of that, I’ve made this lovely Candy Cane Vodka for y’all.
Now that it’s December, it is perfectly acceptable to listen to Christmas music at full blast. It’s also acceptable to start baking cookies for your co-workers, friends and neighbors to share some holiday cheer. And it’s totally acceptable to steep some holiday-flavored vodka to spice up a party… or your regular liquor cabinet just because. (Also? It’s really delicious in hot chocolate. I’ve got a dairy-free recipe coming soon, y’all.)
Erin’s Recommended Tools/Products for Candy Cane Vodka
Please note that some of the links listed below are affiliate links, meaning if you were to make a purchase through one, I would receive a small commission. Thanks for your support of The Speckled Palate!
- Essentials: Mason jar. (You can get personalized mason jars, too!) Candy canes.
I love this vodka in a good seasonal martini. (Adding this vodka in place of regular vodka in my Dairy-Free Vanilla Hot Chocolate Martini would be divine.) I love my Libbey 8 oz. Clear Cosmopolitan Cocktail/Martini Glasses. The Artland Ambrosia Martini Glasses are very festive for the holidays!
Now, let’s make some homemade infused vodka with CANDY CANES!
Candy Cane Vodka
- 8 regular-sized candy canes
- 1 1/2 cups vodka (I used Tito's... so use something you like to drink!)
- Unwrap the candy canes and break in half.
- Place the candy canes in a 16 oz. mason jar.
- Pour the vodka on top of the candy canes.
- Allow the vodka and candy canes a few hours to steep. The candy canes will dissolve in the vodka, and then it'll be good to drink after you shake it up!
- Store in a cool, dry place in the mason jar for as long as it takes to drink this up.