Get in the holiday spirit by making this homemade Candy Cane Vodka. This infused alcohol creates so many unique cocktails for the season and is sure to add good cheer when shared with friends and family! Makes 1 drink.
It’s a Monday after the long Thanksgiving holiday, and I don’t know about y’all, but this week is gonna be all about rebooting, not indulging so much and copious amounts of salad.
But before we get into all of that, I’ve made this lovely Candy Cane Vodka for y’all.
Now that it’s December, it is perfectly acceptable to listen to Christmas music at full blast. It’s also acceptable to start baking cookies for your co-workers, friends and neighbors to share some holiday cheer.
And it’s totally acceptable to steep some holiday-flavored vodka to spice up a party… or your regular liquor cabinet just because.
What do I need to make Candy Cane Vodka?
Disclaimer: The links below are affiliate links. If you click through and take action, I will receive a small commission. Please refer to my disclosure page for more information about the affiliate programs The Speckled Palate participates in.
- Mason jar. (You can get personalized mason jars, too!)
- Candy canes.
- Cosmopolitan Cocktail Glasses for serving the final drink!
What can I add this Candy Cane Vodka to?
You can sip this vodka because it’s nice and sweet, but if you want to add it to a cocktail, I suggest adding it to the following…
- Vanilla Hot Chocolate Martini (substitute the candy cane vodka for the regular vodka here)
- Vegan Bourbon Pecan Milk Punch (substitute the candy cane vodka for the bourbon for a different twist on a classic drink!)
- No Churn Peppermint Ice Cream Milkshake (spike it!)
Now, let’s make some homemade infused vodka with CANDY CANES!
Get in the holiday spirit by making this homemade Candy Cane Vodka. It's easier than you think! Candy canes dissolve in a jar of vodka to create this simple infused alcohol. Mix Candy Cane Vodka into seasonal mixed drinks at holiday parties or add a shot to your hot chocolate for even more festive flavor. This infused alcohol creates so many unique cocktails for the season and is sure to add good cheer when shared with friends and family!
- 8 candy canes, regular-sized
- 1 ½ cups vodka
- Unwrap the candy canes and break in half.
- Place the candy canes in a 16 oz. mason jar.
- Pour the vodka on top of the candy canes.
- Allow the vodka and candy canes a few hours to steep. The candy canes will dissolve in the vodka, and then it'll be good to drink after you shake it up!
- Store in a cool, dry place in the mason jar for as long as it takes to drink this up.
Adapted from Shutterbean.
If the jar sits for a while, silt will gathering at the bottom of it. Shake the jar well to mix back in the candy cane pieces before pouring.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:2 oz. serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210Carbohydrates: 18gSugar: 13g