Get in the Easter spirit by curating your menu from these Easter recipes! Featuring delicious appetizers for anytime of day, Easter dinner recipes and side dishes that pair perfectly with them, Easter dessert recipes and more, this list has everything you could want to serve and more.
Easter is just around the corner, and I’m excited!
In an effort to make it easier on all of us, I pulled together a list of some of my favorite Easter recipes to help inspire your meal! Below, you’ll find some of my favorite Easter dinner recipes (which include appetizers, side dishes and entrees), as well as Easter dessert recipes.
Any combination of these dishes could be used for an Easter feast, and they’re guaranteed to leave your guests with full bellies.
A few Easter Entertaining Must-Haves
The Speckled Palate participates in affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases. Please refer to my disclosure page for more information about these affiliate programs.
Since I’m a lover of all-things-gold, here is a list of a few fun, festive items to jazz up your Easter table.
- Easter basket—yes, you can decorate your table with these, and they’re the CUTEST!
- Decorative Easter Eggs
- A serving dish or two, depending on the recipes you serve, like a White Rectangular Platter
- Champagne Flutes
- Plates and silverware—in a variety of sizes
- Colorful napkins (and maybe even bunny ear napkin rings)
Also, you’ll need more servingware and platters, depending on what you’re making and how many people you are serving these Easter recipes to.
A few tips and tricks for hosting Easter at home
- Plan your meal ahead of time. Whether you’re making recipes for brunch, lunch or dinner, you need a game plan of what you’re making, when you’re making it, etc.
- Purchase your groceries in advance. That means you’ll want to get your grocery list together well beforehand and go to the store.
- Create a cooking timeline and plan! Whenever I’m hosting a holiday meal for my family or friends, I create a cooking plan for myself. Why? This makes the cooking a lot easier for me because I know when I need to start cooking. You can also plan to make certain dishes in advance that you know will keep.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff! The joy in hosting any holiday meal and entertaining is being together. If your cooking timeline gets thrown off or if something doesn’t turn out the way it was supposed to, it’s OK. Being with your people and sitting down together with them over a meal is the important piece.
Ready for these recipes? Scroll on down to get all the best Easter appetizers, dinners (and side dishes) and Easter desserts, too.
Easter Appetizer Recipes
Whether you're brunching, hosting lunch or Easter dinner, appetizers are always a good idea! Here are a few of our favorite easy starter recipes to serve to guests and family members while we wait for the main dish to be ready.
Easter Dinner Recipes
Easter dinner highlights some of our favorite dishes and proteins! Ham, lamb and nice cuts of beef oftentimes show up on the Easter table. Here are some of our favorite entrees, as well as side dishes, to serve.
Easter Dessert Recipes
No holiday meal would be complete without dessert, right? Here are a few of our favorite Easter dessert recipes that will make any sweet teeth happy!