Spicy Sesame Kale Chips
Author: Erin @ The Speckled Palate
Recipe type: Appetizer, Snack
- 7 cups fresh kale, cut into 1-1½" strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the freshly cut kale and oil, stirring together using a spoon until all pieces are coated.
- Pour the kale and oil onto parchment paper on a pan, spreading out until all pieces are visible.
- Sprinkle salt, cayenne pepper, and the sesame seeds onto the kale.
- Bake for 45 minutes, then turn off the oven and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Once all pieces of kale are crispy, pull out of the oven and eat while warm!
Recipe by The Speckled Palate at http://www.thespeckledpalate.com/2012/12/14/spicy-sesame-kale-chips/