TSP Christmas Cookie Week 2013 Roundup!

by Erin on December 21, 2013

in baking, Christmas Cookie Week, dessert, roundup

It’s been an amazing week filled with sugar, butter, cookies and stories as we’ve shared our Christmas cookies, and I’m sad that it is coming to a close. However, I hope y’all had as much fun as I did, and I hope you now have some lovely ideas for holiday baking AND discovered some new amazing blogs to follow, too!

To finish up this lovely week-long celebration, I’ve compiled a final list of all the recipes shared from around the globe. That’s right, y’all. Around the globe! Christmas Cookie Week has gone INTERNATIONAL! (Eeeeeee!)

Thanks, again, to everyone for making this year’s Christmas Cookie Week the most popular one to date.

Without further ado, here are the final recipes…

Christmas Cookie Week 2013 Round Up! // The Speckled Palate1. Alfajores Payes from Laura’s Mess.  2. Dried Tart Cherry Rum Orange Shortbread Cookies from Ham Pie Sandwiches.  3. Bourbon Pecan Tassies from The Speckled Palate.  4. Tastes like Almond Joy Cookies from Spatulas on Parade.  5. Green Pea Cookies from Tenacious Tinkering.  6. Gingerbread Cookies for Santa from Yesterfood.  7. Grinch Cookies from Gluttony and Glutes.  8. Vanilla Bean Shortbread Cookies with a Vanilla Bean Glaze from The Speckled Palate.  9. Chewy, Spicy, Sparkly Molasses Cookies from Katherine Swims.  10. Classic Coconut Macaroons from Yesterfood.  11. Peppermint Dark Chocolate Cookies from The Speckled Palate.  12. Orange-Scented Cornflake Cookies from Tenacious Tinkering.  13. Cornmeal Stars with an Orange Glaze from Yesterfood.  14. Malaysian Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies from Tenacious Tinkering.  15. Salted Caramel Thumbprint Cookies from The Speckled Palate.  16. Lemon Walnut White Chocolate Chip Cookies from Spatulas on Parade.  17. Oatmeal Crisps from The Speckled Palate.

And now that this glorious week has come to a close, I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas, filled with friends, family members and more than enough baked goods to spread the holiday cheer.

Joy @ Yesterfood December 21, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Oh, Erin! I’m so happy you included my Cornmeal Stars and my Gingerbread Cookies in your beautiful roundup- thank you! Is there anything better than Christmas Cookies?? Nope! :)

Merry, merry Christmas! ♥

Erin January 3, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Joy, thanks so much for stopping by! I was so happy to include your recipes in the roundup! And there really ISN’T anything better than Christmas Cookies! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

laurasmess December 21, 2013 at 9:33 pm

It was a huge privilege to be involved Erin! What a gorgeous round up, I can’t wait to read some of the other delicious cookie recipes :) Merry Christmas from Australia… it’s 30 degrees C here today and I’m heading out to go swimming this afternoon! Stay warm, sending you hugs and Christmas cookie cheer! xx

Erin January 3, 2014 at 4:35 pm

So happy that you participated, Laura! This year’s Christmas Cookie Week was the best one yet, and I cannot wait to hear what you think of the other cookie recipes. Merry belated Christmas and New Year to you, friend! Hugs and Christmas cookie cheer right back at ya!

Jayne @ Tenacious Tinkering December 22, 2013 at 4:18 am

Yay! The wonderful round up! Such an honour to be part of this cookie week. My very first and I would be glad to take part in your future linkies. :-) I’m going to bookmark this page for when I need cookie inspiration.

Erin January 3, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Thanks, Jayne, and I am so happy that you participated in Christmas Cookie Week, too! And yes! This page has a TON of cookie inspiration, doesn’t it?

Ayesha (Miss Spicy Hat n' Sugar Socks) December 24, 2013 at 9:25 am

amazingg cookies… making me hungry now :P

Erin January 3, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Thanks, Ayesha! I can attest to the goodness of the cookies I baked, but they all look scrumptious, don’t they? I kind of want to make them all soon…